PSD - My camel is burning PSD - My camel is burning

What the?

What the hell? What the hell was this garbage? Is there something Im not understanding? It seemed pretty random to me.

Leap Leap

Suprisingly amusing

HAHHA rofl. I thought this was gay until the "PLOP" and his face was mutilated. THis was so stupid, it was funny.

JunkYardAnimations responds:

lmao i know. watch it 8 times in a row, despite how stupid it is you'll laugh

Peach's Bike Peach's Bike

it was worth saving

Short and since it was those stupid strawberry lock clock things, I didn't like it. ALthough it was slightly unexpected, made me giggle and the art was ok. And when it comes to blamming or saving, it really comes down to the art, animation and effect it had on the audience. I gave it one point for everthing it had. Good drawings, nice animation and slight hilarity.

I saved it.

AubergineLock responds:

Golly.

At the Restaurant At the Restaurant

Great

I thought this was great but don't make a longer flash... this was short, sweet and funny. Anything longer will just fail. Believe me!

Leave it at this!

MyKindOfFlash responds:

Thanks, I apreciate your comments. I know where you're coming from, and I enjoy making short, snappy flashes a lot, so I figured I'll make lots of those as well, as a few lengthier flashes here and there.

Madness Antipathy Madness Antipathy

gay

good, well done, but gay

Self-Portrait Self-Portrait

rwg

awesome

littleFoot littleFoot

awesome

I love all your work. Its all simply amazing. I have one questiont hats been bouncing around inside of me - how can you laugh at this? I mean, it's nice, calm family humor. enough to make you enjoy it - but I didnt even crack a smirk all the way through. No offence - I still loved it. Im just wondering how people can "fall over laughing" when they watch it. Please - show me the light o.O

Tree... Tree...

nice

I liked it and I think you should make a short movie out of this or something. The same sort of style only fast-pased music to go with it and a bunch of random stuff happens. would of been better with sound. I WANT to see more!

Cowboy Costume Cowboy Costume

haha

haha the guy who reviewed before me smokes crack for a living. haha, he probably made a stupid clock flash once and it ended up talking about dicks like usual. ignore him. You did a pretty good job man.

Peculiar Peculiar